Fuses

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Fuses
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 05:42:54 EDT
 Hi all, I have noticed over the past few weeks / months / years /
decades....that a lot of problems that pertain to wiring circuits...re: this
and that
dont work....are mostly fuse related. Now I cant speak for other models but my
MkII has 3 fuses, and I am seriously considering putting extra fuses in. Lets
say........a fuse for the horn, a seperate fuse for the headlights, another for
the heater box, another for........well you get my meaning. Now I know its a
bit more work to wire in another set of fuses but that does not really worry
me at all. Its the end result that matters.
Now my questions are.........
1.Will putting in extra fuses cause me any problems.?
2.Will it degrade my wiring system (Somehow i dont think so but I would
appreciate feedback on that.)
3.Has anyone already done this ? and what benefits did they get?

Happy Spitting..................John  (In the UK)

Spitfire MkII in bits. (Others call it restoration) Getting there.....nearly
ready for the first coat of primer.
Spitfire Chassis MkIV (awaiting a spot of welding) I am nearly a collector
!!!!!!!
Spitfire Mk III (for spares)   I 'am' a collector !!!!!!

This email is scanned by AVG Anti-virus protection  (www.grisoft.com)