Re: Seat upholstery

To: griffco@griffco.ca
Subject: Re: Seat upholstery
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 14:36:35 -0400 (EDT)
Hi, Fred.

My first Spit had this style of seat -- FDU4678160, a 1969 Mk-III.  I
believe these were unique to the '69 and '70 Mk-III, though they might
also have been used in GT6 of that era (JK?).  I really liked them and
am not sure I can accustom myself to the liftable headrest or the
non-headrest styles.

No, I don't know who to point you to for covers.

Donald.