Re: James - a RED one!

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: Re: James - a RED one!
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 19:48:19 -0400
James,
this one worries me, though the price is low.
I looks nice and shiny, but don't they all on e-bay????????? It looks like
it just had a nice "cover-up" paint job, resale red,  which seems to be
cracked on the bonnet. Why is this I wonder?? There could be many different
reasons. I didn't see any close up of the sills or the rocker panels, which
would be absolutely crucial, to make a better judgment.

I would not make an offer unless I could see the car and take a close look
at it. You know, you don't want to face a body restoration.

A friend of mine just bought a Mini on ebay, not cheap either........ It
looked great.....but surprise.........it's now in the body shop undergoing
major body work at very high price.

E-bay is great if the price is cheap and you don't mind a lot of
My two cents.
Liv