Dizzy identification

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Dizzy identification
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 13:59:58 EDT
Hi all, I have a dizzy in my spares box and I dont know where I got it. The
usual question is......What vehicle will it work on ?
I have an inkling that it came off a Mini, but I am not sure. There are a
couple of numbers on the casing which should point to what type it is.
The numbers are
41907A      59D4  then an arrow pointing right, then,    2089
My second question is this.... If I have these numbers where do i go to look
up the type of dizzy they belong to.?
Thanks

Happy Spitting..................John  (In the UK)

Spitfire MkII in bits. (Others call it restoration)
Spitfire Chassis MkIV (awaiting a spot of welding) I am nearly a collector
!!!!!!!
Spitfire Mk III (for spares)   I 'am' a collector !!!!!!

This email is scanned by AVG Anti-virus protection  (www.grisoft.com)