Re: GT6 Crankshaft pulley

To: <elliottr@rmi.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 Crankshaft pulley
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:41:03 -0400
the typical A/C system (installed in TR6's)
only used a two belt pulley on the water pump to run
the A/C compressor. At least to my knowledge....
only the MGB used a dual belt pulley down on the crank
to drive the A/C compressor. (Anyone need a system?
I've a complete setup 'with proper pulley for an MGB)  :^)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com