Re: Carlisle - NO RAIN PREDICTED!

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carlisle - NO RAIN PREDICTED!
From: "veejay53" <veejay53@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 08:49:58 -0400
Hello everyone,
I mostly just read about the Spitfires, and this is my first letter to the
Spitfires.

I went to Carlisle yesterday hoping to find some needed parts, but came home
empty handed other than some Chinese tools.
I need the plastic ring that goes behind the horn ring in the steering
column. I also need an original air filter cover for twin SUs .
D-type overdrive and all the fixins. A nice set of wire wheels(5) with hubs,
nuts, ect. Factory hardtop. Just to name a few. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. I am also interested in joining a Spitfire club in the South
central Pa. Area.
Thanx everyone, Jim

69 Spitfire FDU-42384 L

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]