thats embarrassing == NON LBC==

To: "ken gano" <triumphs@consolidated.net>,
Subject: thats embarrassing == NON LBC==
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:28:29 -0400
Pretty afternoon so I cut the grass, now I pull my gas trimmer out, prime it,
choke it, and start it, soon as I get ready to trim, it cuts off, restart it
maybe 6 times and all 6 times it cuts out, I cuss the darn thing and she walks
by looks at me and starts laughing, Debra what the @#$%$ are you laughing at,
"well when you crank it up side down, you have that little bit of gas facing
the engine, then you turn it over to operate and you have no gas, put some gas
in the tank and watch it run. Damn it, yard work is not "her" job and she has
no need to be out there checking on me, I'll trim the yard tomorrow after she
goes to work.  "FT"