RE: My crazy brother

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: My crazy brother
From: Stardust8409@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:40:44 EDT
the Pacific Northwest is the best.

    I was in hawaii once, and met a man from Etheopia who had traveled the
world, and he told me specifically that the northwest between the mountains
and the coast(outskirts of seattle area) was the moast beautiful place in the
world. We were on Maui when he said this!!!  But he is right. We have
temperate rainforest galore, and in the summer the might as well call it
tropical, since even at night it's nice and warm!