playing with a drum - I kept 'em - and updates lost

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: playing with a drum - I kept 'em - and updates lost
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 22:42:33 -0400
I might have missed a thread... but I kept my
larger rear disks.... not planning on installing the
vac. booster, ordered and installed the smaller bore
replacement rear cyls (Nigel, thanks) keeping the self
adjusting feature.

Yes the bias is MUCH better, the peddle a bit softer
(compared to my Spit) but the brakes feel the same.

Since I had a major hardware crash, I've temporarily lost
access to quite a few photos and files concerning B.R.s
revamp.   I've bought another identical harddisk and am
about to swap the electronics on the damaged drive to try
access all the B.R. stuff.

Paul Tegler
wizardz@toad.net
www.teglerizer.com