Install a non triumph radio.

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Install a non triumph radio.
From: "Steve R." <triumphtr6@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 09:57:38 -0400
I have installed many radios into cars, but all of them have been a matter
of matching up colors. I know the red is for power. My question is the
yellow and orange. I know one of these is the memory to store your presets.
Where should I hook that up to? I was thinking maybe one of the gauges? I
did put it in the positive socket of one of the bulbs....my dash lights got
real bright that I could see them for a change :-). Odd thing to..the radio
works with out the negative wire attached to anything.

Steve R.
72' TR6 (project)
79' Spitfire
www..newenglandtriupnhs.org