A new Triumph aficionado??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: A new Triumph aficionado??
From: "bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net"
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 08:13:32 -0500
Well as of tomorrow Ill be signing off for about a week and a half  no
big deal really as I and many others have done it before  With all that
has been going on with my life  (building the new house six car garage YES,
and of course the large walk-in closet for the little woman!) and the
situation in the world right now, well be taking a MUCH needed vacation.
10 days cruising the Hawaiian islands  when we get back the construction
on the new Triumph housing facility should be started  and since we will
also live there, our house as well.  A good thing we are building four
rooms apparently, since I just found out well now be contributing to a new
member of the Triumph fraternity and one of the rooms will need to be a
nursery  A little early to proclaim,  but heck - we will be expecting the
little bundle of joy in Nov- Dec.  Quite a nice surprise, but I am
definitely getting to old for this!!!
Anyway I am one happy camper right now and thought Id toot my (Lucas) horn
a little !!
Hummmmight have to get a stag now as I only have two seat Triumphs, and
that means unless we get a four seater -taking two of them to events -