Re: 1500 Filling up at pump problem/question?

To: dwillner@icontech.com
Subject: Re: 1500 Filling up at pump problem/question?
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:16:22 -0500 (EST)
That was definitely a nozzle problem.  It should have shut off as soon
as fuel reached the tip of the nozzle.  The station should be
notified; if they don't fix it pronto, they will be in deep doodoo
with [at least] the local fire authorities.  As someone else
mentioned, you might get them to give you a cleaning, as proper
functioning of the fuel delivery system is their responsibility.  If
they don't, invest in a giant sack of activated charcoal for the
interior; it might keep you from igniting accidentally!

Donald.