Ford Escort brake swap information?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Ford Escort brake swap information?
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 16:04:11 +0000
Listers,

Does anyone have any more information about swapping the standard Spit
calipers for Ford Escort (Euro) ones? I got this information from the
triumphspitfire.com website. Im guessing that there are some advantages
to these - they must come in a range of types... the stopping power of
an RS model must be quite efficient.

Im only thinking of this because I can get a big discount on Ford parts.

Or for that matter any information about any other swaps? - keeping in
mind my location...

James

1977 Pimento Red Spit