Re: >>NASS couple nagging 1500 questions.....carb problem

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: >>NASS couple nagging 1500 questions.....carb problem
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:52:41 -0500
Forgot to mention the carb's an original Stromberg 150 CD with an automatic
choke on a 1989 US Spec 1500.

Car's RPMs are 1000 when starting (choke engaged) and when I knock
down the choke, RPMs drop to around 850, which I believe is normal. The idle
is a little rough, not bad really, and when it warms up after about 10-15
mins,
the RPMs gradually climb to around 1200 - 1300 where it levels out and runs
very
smooth. Is this normal, if not, is there is a simple fix,  should I be looking
at
something else?

TIA

Dave Willner