Re: Weather

To: vafred@erols.com, jmcneal@ohms.com, herald1200@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: Weather
From: "Kristi Richardson" <lytabyron@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:06:53 -0800
Even out here in Oregon, we are being affected by the east coast weather. My
boss asked for volunteers to come in at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow morning to
process payrolls for the small businesses on the east coast. Our people in
the east can't get in to work.

Anyhow I volunteered, thought of it as my patriotic duty or somesuch. Brad
is upset 'cause he knows I won't get overtime, even if I end up working 12
hours.

So, don't worry about your paycheck, if any of you work for a small business
out there.

Isn't this typical el nino weather? Colder in the east and dryer and warmer
in the west?

Kristi