Re: Weather

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: Re: Weather
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:17:55 -0500
About 9 inches since 7am, with 10-12 more expected, 12degrees F, no bad wind
yet, but supposed to be en route... My buddy in Baltimore told me a
conversation he had with his dad-in-law regarding the weather there- his
d-i-l commented the Weather Channel sends there people to the worst part of
a storm area- and they were in Baltimore! And he had about 24" a couple
hours ago...

Scott