Re: Oil Filters

To: Bobby Bloyed <bobbyb@blbelectronics.com>
Subject: Re: Oil Filters
From: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:33:33 -0800
My '78 Spitfire has a Hastings LF134 on it, I haven't had the spitfire for
long so I can't vouch for it's effectiveness yet, I'm thinking of replacing
it with the same one, seeing as the local auto shop can't provide me with
an alternative.

Hastings website has them for $5.09
Hope this helps.

Robert.

                      Bobby Bloyed

                      <bobbyb@blbelectron         To:
"'spitfires@autox.team.net '" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
                      ics.com>                    cc:

                      Sent by:                    Subject: Oil Filters

                      spitfires-owner@aut

                      ox.team.net

                      02/11/2003 12:43 PM

                      Please respond to

                      Bobby Bloyed

  I have a question for everyone about what oil filter brand and part
number
are you using.  My local auto place no longer sells the oil filter that I
have been using.  The sell other brands.  I wanted to know what everyone
else was using and what they thought about the filter they are using.  I
have a 1977 triumph spitfire.  Thanks Bobby.