Re: Mag Wheel Lug Nuts

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mag Wheel Lug Nuts
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 07:02:21 -0500
They seem to be unobtainable.  I went looking around for mine as well.
But, the stock wheel studs are small, and weak as a result.  You would
do better to replace them with larger ones, as Joe suggested.

>>> "Edward Hamilton" <h_edward@bellsouth.net> 02/08/03 01:06PM >>>
I would like to mount a set of original magnesium wheels.  At the
moment, I am unable to locate anyone that handles/sells the proper lug
nuts for the 3/8" studs.  No problem in getting the proper thrust
washers locally -- would appreciate any info on locating the nuts.