Re: spitfires-digest V1 #1532

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spitfires-digest V1 #1532
From: "Laura G." <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 21:37:49 -0800
I have recently had the same sort of problem with Nigel-only in the last
few weeks, a strong smell of gas accompanied it.

The problem? A filthy fuel filter.

The car hasn't run this well in a while and I'm loving it!

I figured it was either the fuel line, the sender unit or the filter, as
I've taken the weber partially apart and cleaned and blown it out twice and
it really didn't change the problem. So we started with the fuel filter-et
voila! All spitfire problems should be so easily resolved!

On another note, my 21 year old daughter informed me today that she can't
wait to get a "neice" for Nigel (she calls Nigel her "brother") and come
out from Phoenix! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Laura G.