Re: Interesting Tenuous LBC

To: vidaurre@rocketmail.com
Subject: Re: Interesting Tenuous LBC
From: EDENMA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:11:22 EST
Javier:

You need to write John for a copy of his book.  The whole episode is
described neatly in Chapter 1 page 7.  Being a former military (U. S. Army)
pilot myself and subjected to some less than stellar chow at times, I laughed
for quite sometime, as this story particularly hit home! (No pun intended)
Today's airline crew meals are not much better!

You may write him directly for a copy.  I think you will find it an
interesting as well as humorous read.

I enjoy reading your installments about your adventures and automotive finds
on the Spitfire list.

Happy Holidays!

Mark