Re: snow NO LBC CONTENT

To: "Andre Rousseau" <andrer@mac.com>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: snow NO LBC CONTENT
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 14:38:03 -0800
I guess nobody wants to hear about the partly cloudy skies and 70 degree
weather today in San Diego, huh?

Ouch.

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'68 Spitfire Mk3 frame off, bare metal project, aka "Mrs. Jones", dangerously
close to completion...
'70 GT6+ "Accidental", eventual restoration project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Photos, How-To's, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net