Re: Bond Cars Reprise - Disaster Another Day

To: <herald1200@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Bond Cars Reprise - Disaster Another Day
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 22:41:08 -0000 (GMT)
I got all excited before seeing the new film, with Bond going back to his
original car (yeah yeah, his original car was a Bentley - or whatever it
is, but the Aston Martin is the one I know)

Anyway, nice car, except... the film was terrible. How could they do this
to us! I have a mind to write to Mrs. Brocoli... they've turned it in to a
piece of hollywood trash...

Any why would you want to make a Vanquish vanish? Its far too beautiful
for that....

James

1977 Pimento Spit