Re: Ceramic coated header

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ceramic coated header
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:38:38 -0800 (PST)
Classic Coatings in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
Including shipping time, it took 1 month turn around.
I used FedEx ground to ship to them $11(?) and they
charged $25 to ship back to me (The box was 4 times
larger, and each piece padded extremely well and they
shipped insured).
Cost to Cermakrome the 3 pieces was $200.
Total set back for that pretty chrome like coating:
$236.
Total investment in the exhaust system so far >$940
(including the air-fuel gauge and sensor bung)
If this system doesn't work VERY well, I think I'm
going to cry.
-Terry