RE: >>NASS Yet another battery box question

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: >>NASS Yet another battery box question
From: "Jon" <triumph@bigolbear.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:16:44 -0500
Hey Listers-
Wow! what a response. Many Thanks to each and all for the advice,
suggestions, info and pictures both linked and privately sent. I
particularly like the suggestions about relocating to the trunk and using
the old battery box well as a tool/bottle bin! I could probably run the
cable through the rocker panel while the ends are open and keep it out of
the passenger compartment.
Now you've got me thinking, since I'm having to rebuild the rear wing on the
passenger side, I may rework the cavity as a battery box. It would help to
keep the existing trunk space clear for the spare tire, floor jack, 3
manuals, extra alternator, coffee can of bolts and lugnuts, bag of 9/16"
wrenches and case of Castrol 30W that goes back there to help keep the rear
end down on the turns.

"Any drive you don't return from on a tow truck was a good one..."
Jon
'77 (mostly) 1500 "Ol' Yeller"
FM66043 7U
Nass #104