Re: Halogen Instrument Lamps

To: Daniel Parrott <parrotthead01@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Halogen Instrument Lamps
From: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:12:20 -0400
Remember:  If you want more light, you don't have to have halogen bulbs.
You simply need more powerful bulbs.
Try www.mouser.com or www.newark.com for distributors that carry stuff from
Chicago Miniature Lamps.

You may need to do a bit of research to figure out the correct base type.

Also, if your current lamps are old, they may be all silvered up inside, and
new lamps of the same type would give you a lot more light.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit