RE: Spitfire frame question

To: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, <bauguesh@abcs.com>,
Subject: RE: Spitfire frame question
From: "Jon" <triumph@bigolbear.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:35:15 -0400
Aha- went back and checked again- they were cut off, I can see grind marks
where they would have attached. Didn't catch that when I sandblasted it
down. The ones on the original frame are too tattered for reuse, guess I'll
either have to make up some replacements or do without and seal the holes in
the boot floor... one more challenge!