Smokey, the cat - partial LBC

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Smokey, the cat - partial LBC
From: "Pettis, Ward (NIDCD)" <pettisw@ms.nidcd.nih.gov>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:36:07 -0400
Smokey, our neighbor's cat (we feed him) brings all sorts of animals,
including headless birds.  He loves to sleep on my spitfire's tonneau
cover!!  Hey, hey, watch those claws!!

FYI for those who live in the Mid-Atlantic area, my spit is in the shop,
Yesteryear Motorsports, to do the U-joints, misc. stuff for me.  The young
owner, Jaime Goffaux, is a nice guy who also works with Jaguar, MG and Lotus
(among others).  His shop is near Elkridge.

Ward
'76 Spitfire