RE: Fwd: need help finding a part

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fwd: need help finding a part
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 06:51:12 -0700
Folks, My comment about left and right comes from my memory that mine ware
marked not only left and right but front and rear.

As Paul shows in his pictures they are shaped so you can't swap left and right.
As Fred points out you may be able to swap an oppsosite corner. But the body
shape is slightly different and without comparing them side by side you can't
tell and you may be able to get away with that.

I intend to look at the marking if I can see anything under the lenses tonight.
I may even unbolt a front one if the marking is next to the body to see.

Alan