'70 seats

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: '70 seats
From: "John & Tracy Knox" <jknox@erie.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:04:26 -0400
I have a '70 and I do believe the seats to be original.  They are the correct
color (blue) for the rest of the car.  They are high back seats with the
headrest integrated into the rest of the seat.  Mine have a rubber diaphram in
the bottom.  I don't think these seats have ever been rebuilt.  The seats in
the '70 look different but I am not sure how different they are from GT6
seats.  Don't go by the seat kit you got from a supplier.  They might be going
by close enough, or it seems to work.

John

P.S.  I am in Erie PA.  The car is in pieces and I am thinking of just selling
it.  Anyone interested contact me off list.

---