Re: Where did everyone go ?

To: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where did everyone go ?
From: "Ken St.John" <stjohnkj@twangdemonium.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:34:30 -0700
Driving or preparing to drive!  Or preparing not to drive for that matter.
I've been spendig my vacation polishing and waxing in preparation for the NW
All Triumph Drive In that starts today.  I did a lot of touchup in the
engine compartment (removed the master cylinders and sprayed the deck where
they sit.)  Plus, I've been leveling a spot for a 10 x 20 shelter to start
restoration on my 65.  I'll bet that there are a lot of similar stories out
there!

Ken St.John
'75 1500 "Lil' Red"
'65 Mk II Project "Ol' Blue"