Bootlid & luggage rack trade?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Bootlid & luggage rack trade?
From: Glenn Trunnell <trunnell@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 20:48:02 -0400
Hi,

My '79 Spit has a factory luggage rack installed on the boot lid.  It is
the stainless steel type with the oval bars and is in excellent
condition as is the boot lid.  I have never liked the luggage rack and
would like to trade the boot lid and rack for a bood lid that has not
been fitted with one.  My lid is pageant blue and I guess it would be
too much to hope for that anyone would have one of that color that they
would like to trade but I would consider any color as long as it is rust
free.  If anyone had been dying to get a luggage rack, here's your
chance!  I'm looking for an even swap and I can e-mail digital photos,

Thanks,
Glenn Trunnell