Re: Differential differences

To: Mike Welch <mikew@turbopower.com>,
Subject: Re: Differential differences
From: Stephane St-Amant <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:05:13 EDT
Have you noticed if the driveshaft is turning on the '69?

If so, that's why the other wheel is not.

I have a '69 with, as far as I know, the original diff and it will turn in the
opposite direction... if the transmission is in gears.  The driveshaft will
turn if the trans is in neutral (less resistance than the wheel I suppose)

HTH
Stef
'69 Spit
'71 TR6