Re: spitfires-digest V1 #1330

To: owner-spitfires-digest@autox.team.net, spitfires-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spitfires-digest V1 #1330
From: "Laura G." <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 12:17:28 -0700
>Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 08:52:49 +0100
>From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
>Subject: Re: list down
>
>In article <007601c20e5a$70a4f6e0$7d2386d9@michaelc>, James Carruthers
><j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk> writes
> >How fantastic was that match, the end was nerve racking!!!

I'm sorry I missed it! But, I was thinking about it-Congratulations!
Especially after the last World Cup meeting of Argentina and England!

>Tell me about it.   My nails are bitten down as far as my wrists!
> >
> >Question is - how far are we going to get???
>
>If we keep playing like that, we could actually go all the way.   But,
>of course, this is England we are talking about.

LOL!

>On previous form, we
>can now expect to be beaten 3-0 by Nigeria next Wednesday... :-(

No! Don't say that! (Knocking wood, crossing self, ptui between two fingers!)

Well, I don't want tog et too emotionally involved in World Cup at the
moment as I'm leaving for Texas on Monday morning for this years Great
Race. Out there, there's only one football!

Laura G.