Re: Neat tool - dumb user

To: teamx <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Neat tool - dumb user
From: <elliottr@rmi.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:29:13 -0400
Hi DOug,

Thanks for the info.  The nylocs I was using were the same size as the
originals. However, that would not have made any difference as it was the it
was the location of the stud and engine that made it impossible to get the
wrench out.

Thanks,

Roger Elliott

On Thu, 06 Jun 2002 01:16:42 -0400 Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou