Sniff Petrol

To: "'Spitfire List'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sniff Petrol
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:03:26 +0100
I regularly read this website www.sniffpetrol.com - probably the funniest
thing I've ever seen on the web (and someone from the Spitfire group first
put me on to it I think!).  However, many of the jokes are totally
incomprehensible to those who do not work within the car industry - I have
for 7 years, but still don't get some of them...

Nevertheless, a cracking article in the latest issue, supposedly about
classic car enthusiasts claiming that all the gadgets on James Bond's cars
are ideas stolen from classic British motors - e.g. oil slick, smoke cloud
etc...  There is even a picture of a Spitfire demonstrating the "Bond-like
'handbrake cable snapped' function"!

Check it out.

Richard & Daffy

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email