Re: Temperatures, oil pressure, and springs

To: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Subject: Re: Temperatures, oil pressure, and springs
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 13:56:35 -0400
Hi Doug,
the reason I had removed the t. stat was,  it was also doubtful that it
was working properly. We are using many original components that have
seen 20 years of neglect. We've reconditioned all of them, and are now
working our way through the whole mechanical system to get everything
running smoothly.
I'd ordered a new thermostat immediately, received it yesterday, and,
yes, it's already installed.
Never heard of the anti-freeze "Sierra -non ethylene"  glycol type.
I shall look into it.
Thanks for your help, it's greatly appreciated.
Now, off for a test drive. Must test drive this baby....Any excuse will

Liv Haasper