RE: Replacing rubber engine mountsx-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Replacing rubber engine mountsx-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 06:24:28 -0700
I did mine that way not so long ago. Only problem I seem to remember
is the clearance on the left side next the radiator for getting a
socket or spanner in there. I had to use some stubby spanners. If you
have a later car with the sloping radiator it's probably easier. Just
make sure you have the wood blocks as Nolan mentions.

Alan