Re: norwegian vitesse

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: norwegian vitesse
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 11:13:15 +0100
In article <001501c1f868$619f4680$8b090150@u8p1p8>, William Davies
<bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk> writes

Ah.  Those bits!   I hadn't realised they weren't present on Saloons
etc.

The Spare Parts Catalogue defines these as:

Door restraint device assembly 703741 (2 per)
plus
Screw, restraint device fixing KX4705 (8 per)

> I'm fairly certain that they're not remanufactured, but I think they
>may also have been fitted to some of the TR family. Anyone?

Although it doesn't appear in their illustrated catalogue, Rimmers list
703741U ("Hook and Door Catch, DHC") as available at GBP22.50 + VAT each
in their price list.   I don't know what the "U" suffix indicates.

E-mail: <sales@rimmerbros.co.uk>

NFI, natch'.

ATB

--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"