RE: Center Arm Rest

To: "'HD883HUGGR@aol.com'" <HD883HUGGR@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Center Arm Rest
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 09:02:39 +0100
Triumph breakers in the UK (TRGB, Spitfire Graveyard) will have some
completely untouched by the damaging effects of strong sunshine!!  However,
cheap as they will be, carriage to the USA may make them nearly as expensive
as buying new over there.

When mine was falling to pieces I originally planned to re-cover it.  I was
surprised to find that the re-covering kit from Rimmers cost almost as much
as a complete unit - certainly the difference wasn't enough to make it worth
going through the difficulty of trying to do the covering myself.  That's
why I bought second-hand from TRGB.

Richard & Daffy

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email