Re: tyre size

To: Péter Bóna <Peter.Bona@vodafone.hu>
Subject: Re: tyre size
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:57:16 -0600
I put the 155/80 13R on my 1500 as that was the standard and also did
not want to much extra effort in the steering, especially for my wife
driving. They handle pretty well and also allow for some fun.

But don't buy the cheapest plasticky rubber with super long life as it
probably won't hold quite so well. Any way with about 60,000 miles on a
26 year old car, what age will it be in another 60,000 miles - do you
really want the tyres to be that old.......

Alan