Fw: A Monday Laugh (non LBC but could be)

To: "Spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: A Monday Laugh (non LBC but could be)
From: "Frank Drummond" <frandrum@voicenet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:08:40 -0400
No Gender bias intended.  It just tells better.

The other day I was in the local auto part store.
A lady comes in and asks for a seven ten cap.
We all looked at each other and said, "What's a
seven ten cap?"

She said "You know, it's right on the engine. Mine got
lost some how, and I need a new one."

"What kind of a car is it on," they asked?

Now I'm thinking maybe an old Datsun Seven Ten, but
no, she said its a Buick.

"OK lady, how big is it?"

She makes a circle with her hands about 3 1/2 inches
in diameter.

"What does it do?," we asked.

She said, "I don't know but its always been there."

One of us gave her a note pad and asked her if she
could draw a picture of it. So she makes a circle about 3 = inches
                                     in diameter and in the center she
writes
710. The guys behind the                                         counter are
looking at it upside down as she writes it...and they
                         just fall down behind the counter, in laughter!

IF YOU NEED TO, WRITE IT DOWN ON PAPER

Hope you enjoyed it.
Frank Drummond