Re: GT6 Drum Backing plates needed

To: SpitRacer9@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6 Drum Backing plates needed
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 07:58:27 EDT
In a message dated 4/17/2002 2:06:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
SpitRacer9@aol.com writes:

> Wanted: GT6 Drum brake backing plates of the non automatic adjuster variety
> for cheap.  I have adjusters, wheel cyliners and drums but I need backing
> plates for my spitfire race car project to upgrade the rears.   any help
> would be appreciated.

I understand they're the same as Herald front drum brake backing plates.?
Should make them easier to locate....

Clark

"If it's not fun why do it?" Jerry Greenfield
Clark W. Nicholls
CWNicholls@aol.com
www.cwnicholls.com
fax: 419-844-7564 (yes, 419 provided free by efax.com)
phone: 413-243-3433