Re: Car-o-Scope Results, Obviously they ARE deluded! LONG...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car-o-Scope Results, Obviously they ARE deluded! LONG...
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:36:35 +0100
In article <001901c1dc97$23b01800$7f202d44@medfrd01.nj.comcast.net>,
Scott A. Roberts <herald1200@comcast.net> writes
>Hi Everybody!
>
>Just to join the growing group of mismatched owners, I took the Car-O-Scope
>test, and have joined the ranks of the misinterpreted,

I wonder whether it would be worth sending them a petition, signed by
all the list-members, and pointing out the fact that they really haven't
got a clue about the sort of people who drive Spitfires?   And as for
their suggested alternatives, well!   Not one Austin-Healey, MG,
Sunbeam, Lotus, Aston-Martin, Jaguar, Morgan or any other convertible
LBC.   Something tells me that their database needs expanding somewhat.

>I own a Herald,
>and soon(hopefully) A TR-3(project)}

I want a TR6, but...

I can't afford one

I have nowhere to keep one

It would be pointless to have a TR6 *and* a Spitfire, and I don't want
to get rid of the Spit.

I can't face the thought of another whole year of unexpected major
repairs...

Can anyone recommend a suitable therapist?

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"