Re: Wheels

To: Edmonson <edmonson@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Wheels
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 20:03:19 -0700
Charlie, you could have them match the colour on the spare if it's still OK.

I just cleaned, rubbed the wheels down to remove the heavy rust and
Hammerited mine (with the old flat tyres removed of course), including
the rims where the rubber sits.  As long as they all look the same is my
intention. OK so the spare is slightly different, but I don't intend to
use it if I don't have to and then or course it would not be for long.

Alan