Optimistic!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Optimistic!
From: Marc Anger <marcanger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:08:47 +0000
Well Richard and Mike, I have been topless since Saturday. I actually
had a go last WE, because I had just bought Decibel, but for no more
than an hour (still, my fingers were numb enough to make it difficult
to put the hood back on).
We are going to Stratford upon Avon this WE and it should be fun:
Camping for 3 days (a dog agility event), the dog... And a lousy
weather forecast.
Not sure yet if I'll be brave enough to bring Decibel along...
Waiting eagerly for Rimmer's delivery of Halogens. Must fit them before Friday

ATB

Marc & Decibel