Re: My Head is stuck

To: <HigginsTJ@aol.com>
Subject: Re: My Head is stuck
From: "Greg Schluge" <gschluge@cstone.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:35:41 -0500
Someone has probably used a sealant on the head gasket.  There are two
tricks of last resort.

1. I made an adapter out of a spark plug to my shop air.  120 sustained
pressure on the center cylinder usually does it.

2. Absolutly the last resort, put oil in the center cylinder just to the
point of complete fill. Run the starter.  Something will come loose!