I'm back!

To: al-stewart@wild.things.org, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm back!
From: "L G" <boynigel@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:17:02 +0000
Hello Listers!

I'm back from the Great Race Texas-and I had a GREAT time! We DNFed the
first day-clutch went out on the 1942 Ford-but we rented a car and finished
the race, even though we were out of the competition. But, I learned A LOT!
And we did get the spirit award!

So, now back to the real world...

Next, I'm looking on a ride for the big race in June; training for that
race-(through the Southwest Desert in mid June!); writing one article,
photographing another; updating my website; attending a special pyrotechnic
seminar and learning to ride a motorcycle and get my motorcycle license (GO
TWO BROTHERS RACING!!!YEAH CRAIG!)

So. What's up with all you?

Laura G.