Re: Rocker arm offset

To: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Rocker arm offset
From: "Fred Griffiths" <griffco@cadvision.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:50:02 -0700
Thanks Bill,
    I wondered if the DPO might have used odd parts, but didn't know that
there were such things as different rocker pedestals.  This is an 8 port
1500, but my parts books didn't show such subtle differences.

The bottom of that engine looked so original, I thought everything might be
original.

Thanks for the tip.
 Cheers, Fred

can't tell you the differences off the top of my head, but they certainly
aren't the same as a 1500. Maybe your dpo put parts of an 1147cc engine on
there?