Re: Halogen conversion

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Halogen conversion
From: Robert J Finnis <r.finnis@eim.surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:59:49 +0000
In addition to Dean's comments, I found that Premier Wiring Systems in Woking
do 7" halogen headlamps for a tenner each.  I cannot remember he make, and I
don't know if they will fit the Spitfire (I assume that they will).  I don't
have their contact details here.  The company mainly do wiring looms for kit
cars, but sell all of the bits separately as well.

Again, I have no financial interest in the company, I just mention them
because they are a small local company that have always gone out of their way
to help me in the past.

Hope this is useful

Robert

UK