RE: Engine problem

To: parrotthead01@comcast.net, Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>,
Subject: RE: Engine problem
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 02:07:24 -0800 (PST)
Hmmm, this sounds very similar to what just happened to my engine.
sudden loss of power and then a regular clunk noise when driving.  When
stationary and stepping on the gas pedal the engine would make the clunk
noise.

The engine had a few other problems so I am currently putting a new
engine in.  I will take a look at the rockers once I have the old engine
back, I am still interested to find out what was wrong with the old
engine.

cheers
John